Turning Point Estate Services offers an innovative approach to assist families in the management and disposition of personal property and real estate in transition. We understand that it is not just the property and paperwork requirements that can get complicated. Those managing the disposition of an estate are often acting as representatives of other family members and may be doing so from a distance. We’ve developed a proprietary on-line system that allows our clients remote access to regular progress and activity reports, photos of work in progress and, if needed, the ability to sort through a digital personal property inventory.
Through professionalism, respect for privacy, and confidentiality, we aim to be an indispensable ally through the entire process.
Our methodology ensures all parties involved agree upon objectives and outcomes from the beginning.
Assess your needs
Turning Point’s Senior Management will schedule a meeting at the property to assess your needs. We will:
- Walk through the subject property with you and/or your representatives
- Work with you to develop an approximate timeline
Secure the property
Turning Point can oversee a number of security details. For example we can:
- Change locks and secure property
- Assist in securing and cataloging valuables
- Locate and secure important documents
- Conduct regular property visits
- Act as primary contact for alarm calls
- Be available to handle emergency situations
Develop a strategy
- Recommend a Property Preparation Plan
Enact your Property Preparation Plan™
To optimize your estates potential, Turning Point will execute your personalized Property Preparation Plan. In accordance with your specific needs, we can:
- Inventory contents of the property and post to our online inventory utility
- Pack, ship, store, donate or dispose of contents as indicated
- Make necessary repairs and improvements
- Clean the house and grounds thoroughly
- Contract for and supervise services such as lawn care, and snow removal
- Provide regular repair and maintenance reports
- Submit our final accounting to closing attorney
- Attend the closing to address any last-minute details
Have more questions? Our FAQs may be able to answer them.