Senior Moving / Downsizing
When seniors downsize or move from their homes to assisted living, family members may have to face a series of complex questions. What should we do with all of mom’s personal belongings? How do we know what furniture can fit into dad’s new space? How can we sort through everything in time and still prepare the house for sale?
We can help navigate you through all of these uncertainties and more. With careful hands and compassionate approach, we will sort through all items within the property—keeping in touch with you every step of the way—and oversee all the details that follow.
You don’t have to take it all on yourself. There is an easier way.
Benefits of Turning Point’s Senior Moving/Downsizing Solution:
- Online property inventory sorting/disbursal tools (View System Demonstration)
- Careful sorting, shipping, selling, donating, and disposing of personal property
- Recommendation & implementation of maintenance/repairs to maximize value
- Thorough cleaning of home and preparing for sale, if applicable
- Landscape/grounds improvements to maximize curb appeal
- Measurement of new living quarters to determine what items can be moved
- Move planning/management, including unpacking and setting up new home
- Certified Aging In Place Specialists (CAPS)